FOR CURRENT HALB FAMILIES
- This screen will bring you to the DDC Parent Portal Log In.
- Please enter your username and password.
- If you do not remember your information you can click ‘forgot username and password’.
- Do not register for a new account.
FOR NEW APPLICANT FAMILIES
When you click on the link you will be brought to the HALB DDC parent portal. Please click “Register” and you will be prompted to create an account and then you will be directed to the admissions module.
If you do not have all the information at the time of filling out the application you are able to save your application, and submit it when you are ready.
If you should have any questions throughout the process please feel free to call Judy Lax at 516-374-7195 ext. 120 or email [email protected].
For technical assistance please email Mrs. Ruthi Seidenfeld at [email protected].
Your child has to be the age of the grade by November 1.
- 3 by November 1 to be in 3 year nursery
- 4 by November 1 to be in the 4 year nursery
5 by November 1 to be in the Kindergarten
The Hebrew Academy of Long Beach strives to ensure that every eligible student is able to attend our Yeshiva. Through our straightforward and confidential tuition assistance process, we strive to assist all families in need. We look forward to partnering with you to make HALB a part of your family’s future.
No district student will be allowed on any bus other than his/her assigned bus. If there is an emergency, please make arrangements to have your child get off his/her assigned bus at another official stop. Please send your child with a note stating these details. Please be advised that the districts do not allow transportation for after-school activities. It is the responsibility of the parent to arrange for appropriate carpool transportation.
- District 14 Independent: 516-569-5364
- District 14 Transportation: 516-374-8127
- District 15 Independent: 516-239-1100
- District 15 Transportation: 516-295-7065
- Long Beach Transportation: 516-897-2132
- Oceanside Transportation: 516-678-1211
- Guardian Bus: 516-723-3287
- West Hempstead We Transport: 516-280-7950
- Gonzalez Transportation: [email protected]
For the 2023-24 school year, the costs for extended hours are $650 a year for early drop-off in the morning (5 days a week, 8:00-9:00 am) and $800 a year for late pick-up (3:00-4:00 pm, 4 times a week). The charges might change for next year. To sign up for extended hours or to learn more, please contact Esther Schenker at [email protected].